You're going to have SUCH a great time :-) I'll see you in a few weeks when I'm back in Portland and we can celebrate your Birthday - send you off in style!~ J
duude i made one too muahahahaha. but i'm not copyin you cuz i already was gonna do one i just forgot until now lol. nomther! yay for nanTES!~
Post a Comment
I'm studying abroad in Nantes, France! I'll be posting some of my stories and adventures from my time in Europe.
2 comments:
You're going to have SUCH a great time :-) I'll see you in a few weeks when I'm back in Portland and we can celebrate your Birthday - send you off in style!
~ J
duude i made one too muahahahaha. but i'm not copyin you cuz i already was gonna do one i just forgot until now lol. nomther! yay for nanTES!~
Post a Comment