Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I've decided that it's not really Thanksgiving if I have to go to school and I don't get a real Thanksgiving dinner. Wow that sounded really bratty...I could change it, but it's true. lol. Last Thursday was, of course, Thanksgiving and I had to go to the Musée des Beaux Arts for art history and then had the longest, most boring lit class ever - which is saying something. But exciting news, in between my two horrible classes, I played football in the park!! Which was totally bad, I'm really not that good, but it was really fun -- but I was the best of the girls! lol. So instead of writing my paper, I played football in the park for an hour and a half. and my team won!!! It was amazing!! I still don't understand the rules really or anything, but still! And then I went back to my host mom's house and got ready for dinner. Madame Béchaux wanted to come but  couldn't because she had to watch her grandkids so I met Erica and we went together. It was interesting. Slightly depressing. The food was really really weird too....and then I got sick from dinner. Overall, not the best day....I miss you all!!
Pictures from Thanksgiving....

No comments: