OMG CHRISTINA'S COMING TO VISIT ME AND WE'RE GOING TO LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo-10 o's-ooooo excited!!! woohoo!! So she's coming in 29 days (20/11) which means YAY!
I had my art history midterm today, i think it went okay, although I think I confused two artists which isn't that good. I have my grammar midterm tomorrow and another midterm (sociology) on Monday at 7:45am BLECH. but you know, that's just how it goes. I'm really looking forward to sleeping in this weekend!! I didn't sleep at all last night except maybe like an hour and a half.
In a few minutes I'm going to the stupid Prefacture again to see if now they have my carte de sejour. LAME. i'm not really looking forward to that. Then i'm going to study for grammar and then go to my class then more studying....i miss you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment