HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!! WOOHOOO!!! Have fun!!! (tomorrow...)
So this weekend I'm going to London!! I'm so excited, but I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to get to go because of the stupid stupid stupid doctor's appointment that I'm not allowed to change. Raaaaaaaaaaar. I'm going to go right after grammar class and demand that they see me because I'm leaving the country and I think that should work, because I'm going to be there like an hour before my appointment and when I got to my xray appointment half an hour early they took me right away. and really? how long is it going to take? not that long hopefully, although if I miss my flight to London I"m going to be livid! But hopefully that won't happen. So if I post later today and/or this weekend (before Sunday afternoon) I didn't make it. However, I'm going to be optimistic and say that I'm not going to post until Sunday (or Monday depending on how tired I am and how much work I've managed to put off).
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment